Monday, October 13, 2014

So the 2014 Fall Homecoming week was really fun.  Us sideline cheerleaders chose some really good themes to dress up for during spirit week. There was pajama day, redneck day, dress up day, twin day and green & white day.  I enjoyed the pep assembly because I got to do our Competitive Cheer routine and the sideline routine.  The best part of homecoming week was either performing in the pep assembly or winning the homecoming game.  The worst part was probably dressing up because I had to shave my legs and the struggle is real.  Things I would like to see at our pep assemblies is for more people to get involved and yeah, that stinks for teacher that we get out of class so early but I think the pep assembly should be longer.  The shirtless, dancing teachers for Macho Man was funny to others I think, but I was a cheerleader and I was putting girls up in a stunt, so I didn't really get to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment